Interviews With The Speakers
Interview with David Moffet
Interview with Toni Surace
Interview with Kinnar Shah
Interview with Jayne Bandy
Interview with Angus Pryor
Why You Should Attend
In just one day, you’ll:
- Learn from five experts in the areas of:
- Marketing to engage your existing patients and attract more new ones
- Phone Excellence to convert more enquiries into appointments
- Leadership to be the captain of your ship and the master of your own destiny
- Patient Retention and client service skills to wow your patients, and
- High-Performing Team Building for better capacity and capability.
- Learn how to avoid having another so-so year in 2018 (both personally and professionally)
- Learn how to prevent your business from staying still / going backwards as competition intensifies
- Have a clear road map on how to grow your dental business in 2018
- Get your questions answered by a panel of experts (there’s a Q&A session)
- Network with like-minded dentists
- Have some fun (the day ends with Christmas drinks).
Dr David Moffet:
“Mastering The Five Ways To Create Unforgettable Customer Service And Unstoppable Patient Retention”
Most dentists believe that when spaces occur in their appointment book they need to get more new patients. But more new patients are not the answer if patients are leaking out the back door and front door because of poor systems and protocols.
There’s no point in running for the firehose if your bucket is leaking like a sieve. Identifying your weak points and fixing those defects makes much more sense before writing another cheque for more marketing.
- How to identify your dental office weak points and how to go about fixing them.
- How to have ALL your team members buy into the program of fixing your leaking barrel, once and for all.
- The ONE crucial stage of the patient visit that’s KILLING your practice, and how to fix that problem, once and for all.
- How to set up your patient’s treatment appointments so that they become “Raving Fans” of your dental office.
David is a dentist and a #1 Amazon Bestselling author. He is the inventor of The Ultimate Patient Experience ™, a simple to implement patient retention system he used to build and subsequently sell (for several million dollars) his very successful Dental Practice [of 28 years] located in Parramatta in working class western Sydney.
David recently retired from wet-fingered dentistry and now spends his time speaking, lecturing and writing, and on ADA, as well as coaching private dental clients (in USA, Canada, Great Britain, Europe, and Australia and New Zealand) on how to improve their Dental Practices.
David has spoken to audiences in New York, London, Copenhagen, Las Vegas, Chicago, Miami and Philadelphia, as well as in Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne and Canberra.
Dr Toni Surace:
“Three Simple Principles For Building A High-Performing Team”
- Learn how to inspire and motivate the whole team to produce a practice that you will be proud of
- Create your perfect team culture and boost engagement and empowerment from every team member
- Understand how to create trust within your team and, in turn, generate unparalleled levels of job satisfaction
Toni graduated from Melbourne University in Dental Science in 1995 and formed her practice, Smile Style Dental in 2000. After undergoing the Momentum Management Program, she found that by implementing procedures, protocols and systems, she could run her practice remotely.
This allowed her to leverage her time and be more selective about the type of dentistry she does personally while pursuing her passion of helping dentists run their businesses more efficiently. It also led to her buying Momentum Management.
Toni has become a renowned international presenter where she is able to draw on her own and clients’ experiences to help others build a high-performing team and a better business.
Mr Angus Pryor:
“What Every Dentist Needs To Know About Boosting New Patient Numbers”
- 3 techniques to grow your practice without spending an extra cent on your marketing
- The low down on the vast pool of marketing options constantly being pitched at you – learn what’s working and what’s not
- A bonus marketing method that virtually no dentists are using, yet is bringing in dozens of new clients already ‘warmed up’ before they enter your practice.
Angus Pryor is a marketer, author, and speaker. After more than a decade in sales and marketing working alongside dentists, doctors, and vets, Angus founded Dental Profit System in 2014.
Angus holds a Master’s Degree in Marketing from the University of Southern Queensland, and several management diplomas. He has undertaken extensive personal study into digital and direct marketing over the past five years, which lead to him being certified as a Google Partner.
Angus is an author, having recently co-authored The Better Business Book, providing business owners with 100 lessons to live by. Angus writes for ‘Australasian Dental Practice’, ‘Australasian Dentist’, ‘Dentistry IQ’ and ADA’s ‘News Bulletin’ magazine and has a growing network of clients around Australia.